Rethink Creative is a boutique brand strategy and design studio that works with mission-minded businesses and nonprofits. We are looking for a Business Developer to research, target and cultivate new leads in the mission-minded non-profit and business markets. The Business Developer must be agile and adapt to the ever changing nature of a client opportunity. They will also be expected to internalize Rethink Creative’s unique value proposition, and their service offerings. The role is also expected to assist the account management team with email communications and meetings throughout the lifespan of the client relationship. This position is highly outcome-based, therefore, compensation will reflect that. The Business Developer will work closely with the CEO, assisting them in outbound lead generation and prospecting.
- You will research and prospect new leads in the non-profit and corporate business markets
- You will use our suite of materials and tools to attract and educate cold leads and convert them into warm leads
- You will utilize our CRM system to organize and report your progress
- You will assist the CEO in booking appointments with new prospects
- You will assist in new and existing client relationships as an extension of the account management team
- You will anticipate the needs of existing client relationships by attending project meetings and internal planning sessions
- You will work on some specialized projects from time to time alongside the CEO
- You will travel on occasion for client meetings, workshops, company retreats, celebrations and conferences
APPLY IF YOU:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Have a minimum 4 years in serving client or ministry relationships
- Have proven experience in dealing with the difficulty of a business development position.
- Are an excellent communicator, in both written and oral form includes proficiency in spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Are self-motivated, ambitious, detailed and able to make high level recommendations
- Are comfortable managing time and coordinating multiple tasks & deadlines simultaneously
- Are both independently responsible and highly collaborative
- Are hungry for new knowledge with the drive to pursue self-directed research
- Are excited to raise the bar at Rethink Creative in design, culture and collective impact
Salary is contingent upon experience. This role will have a Base Salary + Tiered Commission.